February 04, 2010

QuOtes

"It's funny how a person can break your heart,
and you can still love them with all the little pieces"

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'” - Pratyk Kothari"


"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go"



"if you dress sexy, he says you're a slut. If you argue wit him, he says you're bitchy. if you're quiet, he says you're Boring. If you call him, he says you're needy and annoying. if he calls you, he says you should be grateful. if you dont love him, he'll try to win you. if you love him, he'll leave you. if you dont fuck him, he'll say you dont love him. if you do, he'll say you're easy. if you tell him your problems, he'll say you're irritating. if you don't, he'll say you dont trust him. if you lecture him, he'll say you're bossy. if he lectures you, its because he cares for you. if you break a promise, you cant be trusted. if he breaks it, he had to. if you cheat on him, you can expect it to be over. if he cheats on you, he expects to be given another chance."



"When I cry, I hope you will be there for me.
and when you’re not, I will remember why I was crying.”


"You've changed so much. I guess that's what happens.
I wish you knew how much you've changed me.
I wonder if I've changed you, if your life is different because of me.
My God, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other.
I guess that's what happens."

You said you never wanted to see me hurt.
Did you close your eyes then when I cried?




"I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."




"So if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end,
it wasn't because I stopped caring.
It was because you stopped being a friend."

4 comments :

Ms.Independant said...

sume pon sweet bangat!

:)

NadNod said...

yeah :)

Anonymous said...

some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength, but there are times in life when it takes much more strength to just let go!

:)

NadNod said...

:) nice