May 06, 2010

Bored ❤

i woke up late today. suprised me a lot. bibir sudah merekah. sudah ada kesan luka. i think i drink a lot of mineral water. still, its dry. my teeth still hurt. my lips too. find it hard to smile and laugh. im a new emo girl in town. woooa -.-

and now im sitting all by myself in this big house. where is everyone?

theres nothing to eat. i havent eat breakfast or lunch yet. now my tummy hurt
-.- a bit i guess. bored bored bored. now let see, its 6th May. 26th June? oh my, longgggggg way to go.

lets see what i can do. chores? erk? HAHAHA :D
i want mega mac. i wish theres a car for me to go to mcdonald and grab Mega Mac/ BigMac. BigMac is my second choice for now. MEGA MAC!!!!! :(


....... i think im losing my mind. haha -.-


























okay, lets watch some movie. naaaah, i've seen it all. games? theres no game in this laptop. %$#%#!!!!! what to do what to do..........

3 comments :

de Picasso said...

yeah!! HIDUP MEGAMAC!!

NadNod said...

YEAAAH, SILA BELANJA SAYA. haha

de Picasso said...

HAHA..ANYTIME..TP TGGU SY BALIK UPM DULU R..HEHE~