May 11, 2010

he ❤

i cant stop posting random stuff and this true feeling of mine.
its cool. im not sure why im still awake at 5.00 in the morning.
im not sure how cool is that i could still sleep at 6.00 am and woke at 8.
it happens like everyday.

8.30am i usually having breakfast with my dad.
10.00 am i was in my room.
like usuall. online. but im not sure to whom im going to talk too.
sudden thought. who do i care the most?
who care for me the most in their life? :O

at 12.15pm? rice.
1.30 pm. having lunch with my parents.
1.45pm. sitting on my bed. thinking.
2.oopm continue onlining.
at 3.45pm usually i fall asleep in front of my laptop.


i think i just having a plain boring day today.
today going to be everyday.
thats why i asked. am i going to be a loner for the rest of my life?








its boring here. my tummy hurt.
and i feel empty :O

9 comments :

de Picasso said...

you are a loner laaa....hehe..bobond ad~ =]

de Picasso said...

*silap*
u are not a loner..hehe..ttggl not lak..hehe~ =]

NadNod said...

haha, bobond nk swift la. bobond curang dgn saya ;D

de Picasso said...

huhu..2 r awk..cian kt awk..jahat btl la bobond 22..hehe~ =]

NadNod said...

bobond memang -.- nak kenal dengan horsey pulak. haha

de Picasso said...

hehe..emm horsey? orait! hi pony~ =p

NadNod said...

haha ;D stallion :) im not pony, im swift

full of love,keyna said...

feel empty nad?cian nad :( xpe,lg beberape hari t nad akan smbg belaja,lpas ni da ta bosan da,yerk?:)

NadNod said...

yeah, rasa kosong je life nowadays. lambat lagilah keyna ;'(