March 28, 2012

Birthday wishes . snap preview on Birthday present ❤

received a MMS from my sister on my 20th birthday on 23rd March.

bersemangat kakakku edit gambar semata mata nak hantar MMS. tak tahan tu tepek gambar sendiri :P haha. untunglah dapat kutip bunga ros yang Ama tanam then letak dekat bilik sendiri. thank you Alak.




PhotobucketPhotobucket






thank you to those who wish me on facebook :'D






PhotobucketPhotobucket



spend hours talking on the phone on my birthday :'D







sadly saya tak ada kawan yang pengguna celcom kot? so tak aktifkan 7days free call ni.



PhotobucketPhotobucket


ini adalah hadiah yang diterima seminggu awal sebelum 23 March 2012. 
thanks Alak for spend a fortune on this.

and thats my cat, Ben Ben. licking good.




excited buka wrapping.







Elianto :D







unwrap :D







make-up kit.





make up remover.






haven't try it yet.






after button it up.









dream come true. my very own eye primer :')






<3





PhotobucketPhotobucket


my very own blush and shades :'D 








eye shadow palette. 





10 colours. nude and rainbow.




it is super pigmented :)


10 colors is more than enough. I did a survey for MAC eyeshadow palette.can't afford it :) sebab saya ni mengada. most of the gifts above, saya yang demand from my sister. I did ask why she didn't buy me foundation, presses powder or loose powder or any lipstick or any bronzer. HAHA.or maybe eyeliner? eyebrow pencil or perhaps a BB cream.

simple answer : manalah Alak tahu kulit kau sesuai dengan foundation mana..... -.-

typical me. always getting on her nerves. like yesterday when I was curious about the cost of these. she said (with angry tone) it cost her almost RM300. okay fine. thank you sister. kerana berjaya mengkopakkan poket  demi adikmu yang comel. HAHAHAHA. perasan.

have a nice day everyone :)




0 comments :