March 19, 2012

Broach from mom . aerobic . Fittings ❤

my mom gave this to me on 4th March 2012. it wasn't much. it's not the value that's matter. it's the sentimental value that we received. thank you Mom. I love you.






on 6th March, my bestfriend, Shana invited me to join her on aerobic. atau aerobik. it was fun. although i'm wearing sandals or selipar jamban instead of sport shoes. seriously I need to have one though.





our natural faces. I look retarded trying to follow the steps for 1 hour. and some of the steps are quite like being an arabic dancer. not a pool dancer. it's just you have to work on your hips. dengan erti kata lain, kalau jadi badan tanpa tulang.








on 10th March 2012, finally my mom and both of my sister went to fittings. my 1st sister wedding is due 28th April. so only now we rushed things up. and on the other hand. I hate this tailor. too many critics, too many complains. it seems like she wants money but she doesn't want to work.  

upah untuk jahit baju kurang biasa : RM 90. melampau.

since we didn't have any choice left..... layankan sahaja.




so here are the design. which one is my fittings measurement? :) i'm not sure how it going to come up. if it turns out bad..... berserah sahaja.


this week, will be busy studying for upcoming final paper. another two papers. :)

0 comments :