March 08, 2012

Heart Sandals. ❤

I wasnt sure if it was more like a sandals. can be wear both ways. hard to explain. mine was pink. SHOCKING PINK to be exact. my friends fall in love with the red one. sadly, OUT OF STOCK.


mine was RM30. quite expensive for a pair of sandals I guess? I wonder why I buy it on the first place.



you can visit their outlet website if you like?

but most of the items there already sold out. they seriously need to restock.





the design is adorable :D you should see their wages. fuhhh










I wear size 41. which mean I might be wearing size 10 for now.

my feet have grown so fast :') I'm not ashamed of it at all. at least I have a perfect feet to walk through out my life. whenever I goes shopping for shoes, first question that will be pop-out from my mouth : 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST SIZE? DO YOU HAVE SIZE 9?





 the awkward moment when I was standing at the Kiosk. clueless. 

never though A&W have a mini Kiosk! located outside Cineleisure :)



forgot to mention, I was hanging out with my girlfriends ^^







 fire truck!

how good was the set-timing? :)






 the chicken rice shop. we left our Kaya Ball at the table. SAYANG!







With Ai'n :)




headed home :)




okay, have a good day :)

0 comments :