May 31, 2012

Sing Away Your Summer Days With Sunway Lagoon

Nuffnang exclusively has reserved 25 pairs of tickets yang bernilai RM80 setiap satu kepada semua Nuffnangners untuk dimenangi! disebabkan saya adalah sangat sangat meminati apa apa yang berkaitan muzikal (never get bored of watching MAMMA MIA movie), I'm sure it will worth it if I win :) hehe

ini adalah detail detail event London, The Summer Musical :

Date: 1 June 2012 – 8 July 2012 (Except Tuesdays)
Time: 8:00PM Venue: Amphitheatre @ Sunway Lagoon
Duration of the show: 90 minutes

as stated by Nuffnang :
From 1 June to 8 July 2012, London, the Summer Musical would be performing at Sunway Lagoon’s Amphitheatre and it would feature 6 West End stars flown in all the way from London!



SUMMARY: The story is about three female stewardesses who fly from New York to London. During their 48-hour stopover, they have a romantic encounter with three London boys. The stars will be singing songs from popular musicals such as Footloose, The Lion King and Mamma Mia! as well as songs from hit TV shows such as Glee and Smash – and even James Bond films!



Tell us what is the one song that will remind you of your first love and how it became YOUR love song?

The song that will remind me of my first love would be this song, Summer Nights by The Grease :)

I stumble upon this song way back during my highschool :) terus jatuh cinta bila kali pertama dengar. the way the song was present in this video remind me of highschool how my bestfriends would be excited to know more and more about the love of my life. how it starts and why it ends.

since then I've been loving this song. not because of it only reminds me of my first love BUT this song entirely cheer me up during my cloudy day. hehe :)