June 20, 2012

My Superpower as Animal.❤



SUMMARY The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents’ disappearance – leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father’s former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors’ alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.


Nuffnang just give nuffnangers a chance to win a pair of ticket to watch the Premier screening of the Amazing  Spider-man at TGV Sunway Pyramid on 2nd July. the lucky winners also will be given Spider-man Merchandise worth RM150-RM300. how awesome is that?! :D

notes : I just won myself a pair of ticket to London, Sing away Summer Musical from Nuffnang. Alhamdulillah. yay me! hehe :D I would redeem the ticket by next week. EXCITED!!!



If you were given a chance,

what animal/living being superpowers would you want to get?


If I have the opportunity to turn myself to an animal, I would love to be a sugar glider. I might be petite or in small size, but size is not the matter. Small BUT Mighty :) 




#1. I could glide anyway I want from a high place (eg, from tree to tree) but in my case from building to building to chase the criminal/villain.








#2. I could scare my opponent with my bark. Sugar Glider has a very own unique barking.








#3. I could scratch my opponent with my sharp nails and hurts them with my teeth.








#4. The best part is I have a pair of large eyes that can see in the dark. Thus, I wouldn't have a problem to chase anyone without any sources of light. how cool is that?












#5. due to my size of body, I would not have a problem to sneak around in any area. 


#6. Sugar glider have acute sense of smell and hearing. this is also the best part because with this speciality, I could chase the villain quick! not to mention to save myself from danger because I could hear footsteps from far away and my sense of smell could notice who's the strangers.







and thats it, 6 superpowers that I want to own if I am an animal/living being :)

6 comments :

setia dengan jayanya said...

jadi sugarglider, mungkin takde conflict bayar duit sewa kan. goog choice. hahaha

NadNod said...

tahu takpe :) GOOD bukan goog.

syiftpm said...

oh my English

syiftpm said...

oh my english .. excited sangat tu nak comment first

NadNod said...

:)

Sheila Nasir said...

do follow my blog ya.. :) http://sheilanasir.blogspot.com