January 22, 2015

Apple Store online purchase : Iphone 6

So I drowned my Iphone 5 which was bought back then in 2013 in the washing machine. It was an accident. I only realized my phone was missing 15 minutes after I put my laundry. It was tragic though it is not my first time have issue with electronic device and water. they DON'T MIX! unless you bought underwater camera or waterproof phone, then it's okay.

from previous experience, I have multiple experience with water and electronic device. First, was a digital camera. I accidentally drop it into the ocean while I was walking by the seaside. I instantly turn it on to see whether its working or not. BAD IDEA. never ever turn the device on right after it get wets.

Next was my waterproof camera. It wasn't that expensive. I only bought it for RM20. Thought it will works since it does not use any battery or display media. It just need a kodak Film. 

lastly, my iphone. wore the waterproof case but it get instantly wet when i went for a swim. I did not turn it on for several days. after 1 week, the phone still working properly except the back camera is not working. so I went to Lowyat to get it fix and change the back camera that cost me RM80. 

Next scenario when I went to Pulau tioman. I have wet hand. remember to never used cheap usb cable to charge you iphone. It can cause your charging port to burn out like mine! :'( 

the cost of repairing that is RM180. right after a week, my phone got drowned in the washing machine. worst mistake, I try to turn it on instantly while I was blow drying the whole body. It does not work that way! first, remove the simcard from the phone. and then please please open the device all up to dry it. better, if you went to repair service since they have a chemical foam to instantly clean the device without damaging the CPU or motherboard. 

by the time I went to the repair shop to get it fix, it was already too late. I waited for 1 week just because I have final examination. But the repairman said the CPU have burn out. it will cost me more if i still trying to get it fix. like everyone always said to me, Buy i new Iphone!

This incident happen on 22/12/2014. I do not have an iphone for a month. I just used a basic phone to received call, make a call and text messages. even my android phone, Asus, was broken! it is too fragile if you not wearing any tempered glass or protective case. so mine got broken on the LCD. the phone was only RM299. Repair cost for the LCD screen is RM250. not worth it right? -.-










after a long savings, manage to persuade my sister to used her credit card and apple account to purchase an Iphone for me. It was hard for me to choose whether to buy Iphone 5s or Iphone 6. my mistake for choosing 16gb, You only need to add RM300 for 64gb okay! regret -.-

after a long hard consideration, I choose Iphone 6 Gold.


I order it on Monday, 19th January 2015 approximately at 11.00pm. Can't wait any longer :'D then the struggle begin to keep refresh DHL express site to see whether the phone has been delivered to the courier van. in my case, Only took 3 days to receive my parcel.




so here the overview how the process work.



There's an orange van at your front door on the same day if the status said "with delivery courier". So i've waited since the morning. luckily the package arrived at 12.30pm. I merely jump out and down as it was my birthday present. haha



so here it is!







Bundle of joy :'D





in the box. Earphone and the charging cable.
at first i was literally shocked whether they forgot to put my usb cable in the box :'D










The USB cable. of course it's not there, cause I have used it :P
have wrapped it with charging cable to protect it lifespan.


Don't you know how fragile the usb cable is? instead of using wire, I used charger wrapper :D hope it help to extend the life span for this little baby :'D







the tempered glass @ RM25. 
extremely important just in case I drop my phone :'D





I used the phone to take this picture. Does not have any other camera phone to used. therefore can't snap the picture of the phone. haha






not in a way to show what I have. 
I'm just happy and blessed. not spoiled :'D



0 comments :