December 21, 2014

PWTC : No.1 Festival in Malaysia by Mood Republik // 19th December 2014

the best muffin in UiTM Puncak Alam. 
one for RM1.20.

going to miss eating this next semester.





It's 19th December 2014, Friday. study week begin!

sebenarnya ikutkan hati, I rather going back to Seremban my hometown on Thursday. very lazy to attend last class this semester laaa. but luckily the morning class got cancel. but the next class is not. so i was 30 minutes late-.-'' luckily lecturer was okay with it. 

wait for my sister to pick me up at college after lunch hour. then straight we go to Ikea for lunch :'D


me love Ikea food court!.






i manage to finish them all.










my sister thought I haven't eaten for days. 









shopping :)






bought a red rose for myself. RM5.









you'll never know how much i love red roses. 












we parked our car at Klana Jaya and took LRT instead to Masjid Jamek and switch train to PWTC. More cheap and less time taken than finding parking spot at PWTC :)

we have to register to enter the festival. tetiba tangan kena cop. hehe.







Eager to take photo with this celebrity. guess who? :D







Calaqisha's booth paling banyak customers. I was one of them too. 2 pair of floral boots for RM100. so we got each for ourself :D



love the paper bag :)


It takes us 3 hours in there. worth the time. I managed to spend less than RM150.
Hasil shopping.








on the way back to Seremban....

Chocolate cream chip!







so here it is my floral boots. :D 
do not know why i pick mustard color. should have pick pink instead.







wireless monopod @ RM35 // 21st December 2014.

Received this :'D so cheap one laaa.
thank you :)

0 comments :